GuidePedia

0
Adsens
Happy Mothers Day Quotes Wishes 2015 : It is extremely unlikely we can ever truly thank our mom for whatever she accomplishes for us all things considered we must make it a propensity to continue helping ourselves to remember the sacrifices she made while raising us. Happy Mothers Day is the best time to say in words the amount you love and care for your mom. Here you can check out best & latest collection of Mothers Day Quotes, Mothers Day Wishes, Mothers Day Images, Mothers Day Greeting Cards.

Happy Mothers Day Quotes Wishes 2015



Ur arms were always open wen I needed a hug.
Ur heart understood wen I needed a friend.
Ur gentle eyes were stern wen I needed a lesson.
Ur strength & luv has guided me & gave me wings to fly.



I hope your day is perfect
I ask God to watch over you
Keep you well and safe from harm
In everything you do.



Happy Mother’s Day
means more than flowers and gifts
It means saying thank you
It means I love you
You are my mother, my friend
Today is your day!



I am so grateful and blessed for having
special mother like you. I appreciate you a lot. Take
care always and God bless. Wish you a
good health and pleasant Happy Mother’s Day!!!



I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I’d call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And I thank you for it all.



I just want to thank the Lord
For a Mother such as you,
You were there throughout the years
Whatever I went through
And I just want to say that I
Love you so very much
And am praying that the Lord
Will shower you in love.


Adsens
Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.

Post a Comment

 
Top